abmox

The community for people who like to write and share ideas.

List your favorite monster movies, critique the latest free-to-play MMO or dish out the secrets of your finest culinary triumph. If you love it, share it.

Sign Up Now Learn More »

Instant Gratification

Easy-to-use templates make creating Top 10 lists, reviews and recipes a snap.

Gain Cult-Like Status

Grow your fanbase through the follow system and recommend your favorite posts.

Discuss Amongst Yourselves

Disagree with another Author? Stir things up in the comments.

Go Viral

Hook up your account with Facebook and Twitter -- your friends will want to know.

Sign Up Now

Featured Articles

  •  The mysterious continent of Atlantis may someday rise from the floor of the Atlantic Ocean. At least that is what Edgar Cayce thought when he predicted that as research continued, scientists would discover remnants of the continent that existed 10,600 years prior to the arrival of what he termed...
  •  As I said in a post yesterday, Elder Scrolls Online has begin to ship out Beta invites. This means a lot of us are going to be glued to our computers and phones, just waiting on that notification to pop up signaling a new email in our inboxes.Well to ease the tension, there are other things we...
  •  Supernatural Circus – Chicago's Mercury Theatre Presents Barnum, a Magical, Mystical MusicalWhat happens when you combine the supernatural with the circus? Ghostly apparitions of dancing elephants? Vampires walking on tight  ropes? How about Tigers shrinking to the size of a pin head and being...
  •  Scientists estimate that human beings use only 10% of our brains. Might it be possible that a whole repository of past lives exist in the other 90%? Makes you wonder just how far back we can go...According to Dr. Brian Weiss, Chairman Emeritus of Psychiatry at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in...
  •  You've probably read stories of kids who recount in vivid detail lives lived prior to their current lives – lives they couldn't possibly or reasonably know or understand. Maybe they hear voices or see visions nobody else hears or sees. They might talk to unseen individuals or refer to themselves...
  • Comic book aficionados: Prepare yourselves for historic news. Last week’s NFL season saw an unprecedented event (and no, it had nothing to do with the nauseating, agonizing replacement officiating – we are all unfortunately used to that by now).It had to do with Superman – or a self-proclaimed one....
  •  When John Edward, world-renowned psychic medium, appeared on the Dr. Phil show to discuss his new novel, Fallen Masters, the subject of December 21, 2012, arose. Did John Edward believe that the end was truly coming on December 21st?When you consider that Mr. Edward communicates with spirits from...
  •  From astrologers to psychic mediums to séances, the White House has seen its share of paranormal activity throughout the years. 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is home, not only to our President and First Lady, but also possibly to other presidents – dead presidents – and their wives.Unexplained noises...
  • © Ugur AkinciWhen I run I’m the tortoise: 33” for 5K and 72” for 10K.I started running when I was 48, at a rather late age. Now I’m 62, an even more unfashionably late age to be huffing and puffing on asphalt. But I love it. I feel I belong in the “tribe of runners”. That’s my beautiful tribe.  ...
  •      I woke up yesterday and thought to myself the great existential questions of life, pondering whether or not I should have toast or cereal for breakfast, whether I should rent a Redbox movie when a friend came over later that evening or pick one from my personal collection, whether my day job...